Solomon & Brown, P.A.
Representing Clients In Pikesville And Throughout Maryland

May 2018 Archives

When you need to change your child support order

When the court issued your final divorce decree, which included terms for child custody and instructions for you to pay child support, you felt relatively at peace and ready to move on in life. Since everything was in writing, it wasn't all that complicated. You simply had to make the appropriate payments at the appropriate times through agreed-upon means.  

Contact The Firm

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy